Rep. Eric Johnson District 100 (D-Dallas)
- B.A., Harvard University; J.D., University of Pennsylvania; M.P.A., Princeton University
- Investments & Financial Services
- Redistricting (Vice-Chair)
- Ways & Means
- Select Committee on State and Federal Power and Responsibility
Sources of Income
Johnson is an attorney with Andrews Kurth in Dallas.
He owns stock in Altria Group, General Motors, Amazon.com, Netflix, Google, Ford Motor Co. and has investments in a number of mutual funds.
He is a former legislative assistant to Rep. Yvonne Davis, D-Dallas.
- Johnson serves on the boards of the Dallas Arboretum and Voice of Hope Ministries.
Residence in Dallas valued at $500,000
In 2011, Johnson and his wife took a "fact-finding" trip to Taiwan provided by the Taipei Economic and Cultural Office.