Texas Weekly has moved into the friendly confines of the Texas Tribune's website, and so we're asking you to switch from the old site to the new one. If you've already got a login at the Tribune, you should be able to read Texas Weekly stories without doing anything else. If not, you'll need to sign up. Here are the instructions:
1. Go to this link (http://texastribune.org/accounts/register/) and create a login. It's free.
2. If you use the same email address you used to create your Texas Weekly account, that should be all you need to do. If you a different one, send us a note and we'll finish the hookup.
3. Trouble? Email us at email@example.com.
A couple of notes on getting around the new website:
• You can read stories from the front page, going to each story as you please, or click on "Print This Issue" up on the top right hand side of the page to get the entire issue at once. You can read it on screen there or print it out.
• Past issues are available, too, through a tab on the top right hand side of the page, and you can get to the Texas Tribune site by clicking on the Trib button on the navigation bar above or by clicking on the Tribune name in the masthead.
• News clips have been reworked. We still break them into groups — Politics, Government, News, and People — but we add to them as the day goes on. Articles added after 6pm go into the next morning's stack, and clips pulled over the weekend land in the Monday stack.
Let me know what you think.
— Ross Ramsey, editor