Rep. Dan Flynn District 2 (R-Canton)
- Business Owner, Ranching/Agriculture
- Diploma, McCallum High School, 1961
- Pensions (Chair)
- Investments & Financial Services
- Investments & Financial Services - Subcommittee on Bond Indebtedness
- Emerging Issues In Texas Law Enforcement, Select
Sources of Income
Flynn makes a profit from ranching.
He owns stock in Texaco.
His wife, Susan, owns stock in Heritage Bank, located in Pearland, Texas.
In April 2016, Gov. Greg Abbott promoted Flynn to brigadier general in the Texas State Guard.
Ranch in Van valued at $36,690
- Texans for Lawsuit Reform PAC: $87,500
- Bob Perry: $66,500
- Texas Credt Union League PAC: $46,500
- Texans for A Republican Majority PAC: $26,000
- RNSEC: $20,000
- TREPAC/Texas Assoc. of Realtors PAC: $18,859
- Service Corporation International PAC: $18,500
- Texas Credit Union League PAC: $18,323
- Rod Aycox: $17,500
- FARMERS EMPLOYEE AND AGENT PAC OF TEXAS: $17,450
Flynn, who at the time owned the Circle F Land and Cattle Company, authored a bill in the 2013 session to remove barriers to the sale of raw milk and raw milk products. His bill made it out of committee but didn't get to the House floor.
He reported that his wife has an interest in common with a lobbyist through Heritage Bank, where he is a board member alongside Rep. Dennis Bonnen, R-Angelton, and Rep. Greg Bonnen, R-Friendswood.