Rep. Dan Flynn District 2 (R-Canton)
- Business Owner, Ranching/Agriculture
- Diploma, McCallum High School, 1961
- Pensions (Chair)
- Investments & Financial Services
- Investments & Financial Services - Subcommittee on Bond Indebtedness
- Emerging Issues In Texas Law Enforcement, Select
Sources of Income
Flynn owns Circle F Land and Cattle Company.
He owns stock in Texaco and Shell.
Ranch in Van valued at $36,690
Owns lots in Colorado City, Co., and land in Cherokee Village, Ark.
- Texans for Lawsuit Reform PAC: $87,500
- Bob Perry: $66,500
- Texas Credt Union League PAC: $46,500
- Texans for A Republican Majority PAC: $26,000
- RNSEC: $20,000
- TREPAC/Texas Assoc. of Realtors PAC: $18,859
- Service Corporation International PAC: $18,500
- Texas Credit Union League PAC: $18,323
- Rod Aycox: $17,500
- FARMERS EMPLOYEE AND AGENT PAC OF TEXAS: $17,450
Flynn, who owns Circle F Land and Cattle Company, authored a bill in the 2013 session to remove barriers to the sale of raw milk and raw milk products. His bill made it out of committee, but didn't get to the House floor.