Sen. Brian Birdwell District 22 (R-Granbury)
- Nonprofit/Community Service
- B.S. Criminal Justice, Lamar University, 1984; Masters of Public Administration, University of Missouri-Kansas City, 1996; graduate, Command and General Staff College, 2000
- Sunset Advisory Commission (Chair)
- Criminal Justice
- Nominations (Chair)
- State Affairs
Sources of Income
- Birdwell is the president of Face the Fire Ministries Inc., a religious outreach group that provides emotional and financial support to burn victims and their families. Birdwell founded the organization after his own battle for survival after suffering second- and third-degree burns on more than 60 percent of his body when a plane crashed into the Pentagon on 9/11.
- He is a motivational speaker.
- Birdwell is a retired lieutenant colonel of the U.S. Army, where he served for 20 years. At the time of the 9/11 attack, he was a military aide to the deputy assistant chief of staff for installation management.
- Residential property in Granbury valued at $848,540