Sen. Brandon Creighton District 4 (R-Conroe)
- Lawyer, Business Executive
- B.A., University of Texas at Austin; J.D., Oklahoma City University
- Criminal Justice
- Agriculture, Water and Rural Affairs
- State Affairs
- Business & Commerce (Vice-Chair)
Sources of Income
Creighton, a real estate attorney, is a general counsel and the executive vice president of acquisitions at Signorelli Company of Conroe, a residential and commercial development company.
Creighton's wife, Fawn, is the CEO of the Greater Houston Physicians Medical Association in The Woodlands. She is also on the association’s board of directors and sits on the board of directors of the American Heart Association.
Creighton and his wife own stock in Best Buy, AT&T, Pfizer, Anadarko and Chevron.
- Creighton has interest in Texas JIB in Dallas and Creighton Realty Partners.
Residential property in Willis valued at $244,510
- Residential property in Conroe valued at $422,610
- Residential property in Conroe, valued at $94,150
- 600 acres in Madison County