Trib+Water brings you a listing of meetings, conferences and other events of note in the Texas water community:
Thursday, Aug. 11
- Texas Water Development Board Meeting; 1700 N. Congress Ave., Stephen F. Austin Bldg., Room 170, Austin (9:30 a.m.)
- Barton Springs Edwards Aquifer Conservation District Meeting; 1124 Regal Row, Austin (6 p.m.)
Wednesday, Aug. 17
- Lower Colorado River Authority Board of Directors Meeting; 3700 Lake Austin Blvd., Austin (9 a.m.)
- Guadalupe-Blanco River Authority Board of Directors Meeting; 933 East Court St., Seguin (10 a.m.)
- San Antonio River Authority Board of Directors Meeting; 100 East Guenther St., San Antonio (2 p.m.)
Thursday, Aug. 18
- Texas Water Research Network; UT Austin Pickle Research Center, 10000 Burnet Rd., Austin (Aug. 18-19)
Tuesday, Aug. 23
- 2016 Texas Groundwater Summit; Embassy Suites Hotel and Conference Center, 1001 E. McCarty Ln., San Marcos (Aug. 23-25)
Items for the Texas Water Events calendar are collected and curated by Todd Votteler, Editor-in-Chief of the Texas Water Journal. Additional calendar events can be found here.
Trib+Water also brings you the latest hires, promotions and appointments of note in the water community:
Robert Potts, president and CEO of the Dixon Water Foundation, has joined the board of the Texas Agricultural Land Trust.
Got any job or appointment announcements? Let us know. We'll publish as we receive them. Please send to email@example.com