Gov. Rick Perry appointed:
• Jim Lee of Houston and Ralph Duggins III of Fort Worth to the Texas Parks & Wildlife Department. Lee is president of Ascendant Advisors Group and JHL Capital Holdings. Duggins, who is being reappointed, is a partner at the Cantey Hangar law firm.
• Christopher Huckabee, a Fort Worth architect, to the Texas Higher Education Coordinating Board.
• Limestone County Sheriff Dennis Wilson of Groesbeck, to the Texas Commission on Jail Standards.
• Zebulun Nash of Houston and Douglas Walker of Beach City to the Coastal Water Authority board of directors. Both men are retired, and both worked for ExxonMobil Chemical Co.
• Mike Allen and Claudell Kercheville of Kerrville, and Brian Wright of Center Point to the Upper Guadalupe River Authority. Allen is chairman and CEO of Union State Bank. Kerchevill is retired from Frost Bank in San Antonio. Write is owner of Burn Masters LLC.