To be eligible for the 2022 Texas Tribune Fall Member Drive Drawing, individuals must make a new donation to The Texas Tribune during our Fall Member Drive, between 12 a.m. Central time on Sept. 13 and 11:59 p.m. Central time on Sept. 25, in one of the following ways:
1) Contributes $35 or more as a new or renewing member using a credit card, debit card, check or cash and provides a valid email address.
2) Contributes $15 or more as a current member at the time of donation and provides a valid email address.
Employees of The Texas Tribune, its board members, (collectively the “Employees”), and immediate family members and/or those living in the same household of Employees are not eligible for the raffle drawing. The raffle is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
By contributing during the eligibility time period, contributors are agreeing to these rules and to the decisions of The Texas Tribune, which are final and binding in all respects.
How to enter
1) Contribute online at support.texastribune.org during the eligibility period.
2) Contribute via a Tribune employee by phone at 512-716-8695 during the eligibility period.
3) Contribute by mailing a check to 919 Congress Ave. Sixth floor, Austin, TX 78701. Your check must be received by Sept. 25 to be eligible.
Contributors who make a new monthly donation of $5 or more will receive an additional entry.
There are two prizes available, and two winners will be awarded one of the following:
- A downtown Austin poolside getaway, including: a stay of two (2) nights at Hotel Magdalena, subject to availability and select blackout dates, and dinner for two at Summer House on Music Lane
- A historic Salado poolside getaway, including: a stay of two (2) nights at Shady Villa Hotel, subject to availability and select blackout dates, and dinner for two at Stagecoach Restaurant
...which must be redeemed by Sept. 25, 2023.
Winner selection and notification
Two winners will be selected by a random drawing under the supervision of The Texas Tribune no later than Sept. 30. The winners will be randomly assigned the two getaway packages; winners will not select their preferred prize. The winners will be notified by email within five (5) days of selection using the email address provided when the contribution is made. The Texas Tribune shall have no liability for the winner’s failure to receive notices due to spam, junk email or other security settings or for the winner’s provision of incorrect or otherwise non-functioning contact information.
If the winner cannot be contacted, is ineligible or fails to claim the prize within 14 days from the time award notification was sent, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
For the name of the winner(s) send a #10 self-addressed stamped envelope for receipt by December 31, 2022 to Texas Tribune Bunkhouse raffle, 919 Congress, Sixth Floor, Austin, TX, 78701.
Prize winners shall be solely responsible for all federal, state, provincial and/or local taxes, and the reporting consequences thereof, and for any other fees or costs associated with the applicable prize. The Texas Tribune will not withhold federal or state taxes. Acceptance of the prize constitutes the winner’s permission to use the winner’s name, photograph and likeness for advertising and/or publicity purposes in all forms of media in perpetuity without further compensation. The Texas Tribune shall have no liability for any damage, loss or liability arising from the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any prize.
The sponsor of this raffle is Texas Tribune, Inc., 919 Congress, Sixth Floor, Austin, TX, 78701.