Rep. Alfonso "Poncho" Nevárez District 74 (D-Eagle Pass)
- Lawyer, Business Owner
- B.A., The University of Texas at Austin. J.D., St. Mary's University School of Law
- Rosa I. Guadarrama de Nevárez
- Homeland Security & Public Safety (Vice-Chair)
- Natural Resources
- General Investigating & Ethics
- Sunset Advisory Commission
Sources of Income
Nevárez is an attorney at Nevárez Law Group P.C.
Nevarez’s wife, Rosa, is the office manager and an attorney at Nevárez Law Group P.C.
Residence in Eagle Pass valued at $471,180
Residence in San Antonio valued at $179,950
Residence in Eagle Pass valued at $38,070
Residence in Eagle Pass, under his wife Rosa’s name, valued at $82,330
Residence in San Miguel de Allende, Guanajuanto, Mexico
Commercial property in Eagle Pass valued at $295,820
11 undeveloped lots in Eagle Pass
1,135 acres of land in Guerrero, Coahuila, Mexico
He served as a trustee on the Eagle Pass ISD board from 2005 to 2009.