Rep. Chris Paddie District 9 (R-Marshall)
- B.A.,Texas A&M University
- State & Federal Power & Responsibility, Select
- Licensing & Administrative Procedures
- State Affairs
- Select Committee on State and Federal Power and Responsibility
Sources of Income
Paddie is the vice president of Hanszen Broadcast Group Inc. He works with KMHY, KGAS/KWRD and KMHT Radio, three radio stations in East Texas owned by Hanszen Broadcast Group. He is also a former chairman of the Texas Association of Broadcasters.
Paddie owns stock in Sprint.
- His wife, Brooke Paddie, is an administrator for Marshall Independent School District.
Residence in Marshall valued at $196,460
One-acre plot of land in Marshall valued at $52,010