Rep. Andrew Murr District 53 (R-Junction)
- Lawyer, Ranching/Agriculture
- B.S., Texas A&M University; J.D., Texas Tech University
- Local & Consent Calendars
- Select, Opioids and Substance Abuse
- Judiciary & Civil Jurisprudence
- Ways & Means
- Select Committee on State and Federal Power and Responsibility (Vice-Chair)
Sources of Income
Murr is a rancher, a self-employed attorney, owner of a title company and a director of the Junction National Bank.
He reports income associated with two of his properties.
Full or partial interests in several tracts totaling approximately 3,800 acres in Kimble and Edwards counties, with a market value of $5.7 million and an appraised agricultural production value of $216,460, according to the Kimble County Appraisal District and the Edwards County Appraisal District.