Texas: How has coronavirus changed your life?
Our multimedia team is asking Texans to send in a brief video telling us about the day-to-day changes in your life since society essentially shut down last month to limit the spread of the new coronavirus.
Upload videos to trib.it/submit.
In this time of social distancing to limit the spread of the new coronavirus, our multimedia team is looking to Texans to share their stories with us. We want to gather videos from a diverse group of people in the state: first responders, teachers, students, business owners, nursing home residents and staff, farmers, etc. A few tips for capturing a good video:
- Turn the phone or tablet horizontal.
- Make sure you have good lighting — use natural light, stand near a window when you can or go outside.
- Stand still holding the camera at eye level. You can also prop up your device on a table or books.
- Be sure you're in a quiet space, or talk about why you can't be — why it's noisy.
- Make it brief — ideally around two to three minutes at most.
When you’re done, click on this link — trib.it/submit. Fill out your name, email address and current city in the fields provided and click "Upload."
Information about the authors
Quality journalism doesn't come free
Perhaps it goes without saying — but producing quality journalism isn't cheap. At a time when newsroom resources and revenue across the country are declining, The Texas Tribune remains committed to sustaining our mission: creating a more engaged and informed Texas with every story we cover, every event we convene and every newsletter we send. As a nonprofit newsroom, we rely on members to help keep our stories free and our events open to the public. Do you value our journalism? Show us with your support.Yes, I'll donate today