Texas Elections 2018More in this series
The Texas Tribune is part of Electionland — a collaboration of newsrooms across the country tracking voting problems and working to collect stories from voters casting ballots in the 2018 general election. Whether you’re voting early (which begins Monday in Texas) or heading to the polls on Nov. 6, we want to hear from you if you have any trouble voting.
You can tell us about your experience by signing up for Electionland. We’ll check in to find out how long it took you to vote and whether you had or saw any problems.
- SMS: Send the word VOTE, VOTA (for Spanish) or 投票 (for Chinese) to 81380 (standard text message rates apply).
- WhatsApp: Send the word VOTE, VOTA (for Spanish) or 投票 (for Chinese) to 1-850-909-8683.
- Facebook Messenger: Go to m.me/electionland.
Meanwhile, here’s what you need to know about voting in Texas this year:
- Get your personalized ballot.
- Check your registration and find out where to vote.
- Brush up on the state’s ID requirements (and options for voters who don’t have a photo ID).
- Get election stats for your county.