Trib+Water brings you a listing of meetings, conferences and other events of note in the Texas water community:
Wednesday, Nov. 16
- Lower Colorado River Authority Board of Directors Meeting; 3700 Lake Austin Blvd., Austin (9 a.m.)
- 16th Annual Bell County Water Symposium; Texas A&M Central Texas, 1001 Leadership Place, Killeen (8 a.m.)
- Guadalupe-Blanco River Authority Board of Directors Meeting; 933 E. Court St., Seguin (10 a.m.)
- San Antonio River Authority Board of Directors Meeting; 100 E. Guenther St., San Antonio (2 p.m.)
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure Solutions for Municipal Utilities; 3220 Botanic Garden Blvd., Fort Worth (10 a.m.)
Thursday, Nov. 17
- Texas Water Development Board Meeting; Stephen F. Austin Bldg., Room 170, 1700 N. Congress Ave., Austin (9:30 a.m.)
- North Texas Municipal Water District, Work Session & Board Meeting; 501 E. Brown St., Wylie (4 p.m.)
- Barton Springs Edwards Aquifer Conservation District Meeting; 1124 Regal Row, Austin (6 p.m.)
Tuesday, Nov. 29
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure Solutions for Municipal Utilities; 505 E. Brown St., Wylie (10 a.m.)
Wednesday, Nov. 30
- Advanced Metering Infrastructure Solutions for Municipal Utilities; 4600 Cobbs Drive, Waco (10 a.m.)
Items for the Texas Water Events calendar are collected and curated by Todd Votteler, Editor-in-Chief of the Texas Water Journal. Additional calendar events can be found here.
Trib+Water also brings you the latest hires, promotions and appointments of note in the water community:
Gov. Greg Abbott has named three people — Dale Morton of Nacogdoches, John "Skip" Ogle of Tyler and Francis Spruiell of Center — to the board of directors for the Angelina and Neches River Authority.
Their terms will run until Sept. 5, 2021.
Got any job or appointment announcements? Let us know. We'll publish as we receive them. Please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.