Trib+Water brings you a listing of meetings, conferences and other events of note in the Texas water community:
Wednesday, Aug. 24
- Texas Parks & Wildlife Commission Annual Meeting; 4200 Smith School Road, Austin (2 p.m.)
Thursday, Aug. 25
- Texas Water Development Board Meeting; 1700 N. Congress; Stephen F. Austin Bldg., Room 170, Austin (9:30 a.m.)
- North Texas Municipal Water District, Work Session & Board Meeting; 501 E. Brown St., Wylie (3:30 p.m.)
- Barton Springs Edwards Aquifer Conservation District Meeting; 1124 Regal Row, Austin (6 p.m.)
Friday, Aug. 26
- Evergreen Underground Water Conservation District Board Meeting; 110 Wyoming Blvd., Pleasanton (9 a.m.)
Thursday, Sept. 1
- Texas Water Symposium – Texas Public Radio; Schreiner University, 2100 Memorial Blvd., Kerrville (7 p.m.)
Items for the Texas Water Events calendar are collected and curated by Todd Votteler, Editor-in-Chief of the Texas Water Journal. Additional calendar events can be found here.
Trib+Water also brings you the latest hires, promotions and appointments of note in the water community:
Gov. Greg Abbott has appointed Ron Hermes of Guadalupe County and reappointed Tommy Mathews of Kendall County and Dennis Patillo of Victoria County to the Guadalupe-Blanco River Authority Board of Directors through Feb. 1, 2021.
Got any job or appointment announcements? Let us know. We'll publish as we receive them. Please send to email@example.com