Here's where we found the quotations for our quiz, Who Said It: Donald Trump or Mark Cuban
1) "I don't care what anyone says. Being rich is a good thing." – Mark Cuban, Blog Maverick
2) "If you’re starting a business and you take out a loan, you’re a moron." – Mark Cuban, YouTube
3) "Publicity gradually dehumanizes you." – Donald Trump, Vanity Fair
4) "So when I hear candidates ask that another make public their tax returns, it scares me." – Mark Cuban, Blog Maverick
5) "I think (Ted Cruz is) the absolutely worst politician in Texas." – Mark Cuban, Dallas Morning News
6) "Go out there and get rich. Get so obnoxiously rich that when that tax bill comes, your first thought will be to choke on how big a check you have to write." – Mark Cuban, Deadspin
7) "Show me someone without an ego, and I'll show you a loser." – Donald Trump, Twitter
8) "I do love provoking people. There is truth to that. I love competition, and sometimes competition is provoking people. I don’t mind provoking people. Especially when they’re the right kind of people." – Donald Trump, BuzzFeed
9) "I discovered, for the first time but not the last, that politicians don’t care too much what things cost. It’s not their money." – Donald Trump, The Art of the Deal, November 1987
10) "The Internet is a tool. Sometimes it is a scalpel. Sometimes it is a chainsaw. It has proven to be a great new messaging tool for any number of causes, including getting people elected to office." – Donald Trump, Breitbart
11) "Regular people don’t even know who Marco Rubio and Ted Cruz are." – Mark Cuban, Blog Maverick
12) "I love to compete. To me, business is the ultimate sport. It's always on. There is always someone trying to beat me." – Mark Cuban, Inc.
13) "Work like there is someone working 24 hours a day to take it all away from you." – Mark Cuban, Inc.
14) "The point is that if you are a little different, or a little outrageous, or if you do things that are bold or controversial, the press is going to write about you." – Donald Trump, The Art of the Deal, November 1987
15) "Money is a scoreboard where you can rank how you're doing against other people." – Mark Cuban, Inc.