Key meetings and events for the coming week.
Friday, June 14
- Senate Nominations, 8:30 a.m.
- Senate Finance, 11 a.m.
- Senate Health and Human Services, 11 a.m.
Monday, June 17
- House Insurance, 10 a.m.
- House Homeland Security and Public Safety, 11 a.m.
- House Redistricting, 1 p.m.
- Fundraiser for Reps. Dwayne Bohac, Brandon Creighton, John Davis, Dan Huberty and Debbie Riddle; Austin Club, 4:30-6 p.m.
- Reception for freshman members of House Appropriations; Austin Club, 5-7 p.m.
Tuesday, June 18
- Fundraiser for Sen. Dan Patrick; Austin Club, 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Fundraiser for Sen. Kevin Eltife; Austin Club, 4:30-6:30 p.m.
Wednesday, June 19
- Fundraiser for Rep. Bobby Guerra; Austin Club, 11:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
- Fundraiser for Sen. Donna Campbell; Austin Club, 4:30-6 p.m.
- Fundraiser for Sen. Leticia Van de Putte; Austin Club, 4:30-6:30 p.m.
- Fundraiser for Sen. Carlos Uresti; InterContinental Stephen F. Austin, 4-5:30 p.m.
- Yeller Dawgs event for House candidate Celia Israel; 1705 Rabb Road, Austin, 5:30-7:30 p.m.
Thursday, June 20
- Fundraiser for Rep. Charlie Geren; Austin Club, 4:30-6:30 p.m.
- Fundraiser for Rep. John Otto; Austin Club, 4:30-6:30 p.m.
Texas Tribune donors or members may be quoted or mentioned in our stories, or may be the subject of them. For a complete list of contributors, click here.
Quality journalism doesn't come free
Perhaps it goes without saying — but producing quality journalism isn't cheap. At a time when newsroom resources and revenue across the country are declining, The Texas Tribune remains committed to sustaining our mission: creating a more engaged and informed Texas with every story we cover, every event we convene and every newsletter we send. As a nonprofit newsroom, we rely on members to help keep our stories free and our events open to the public. Do you value our journalism? Show us with your support.Yes, I'll donate today