Committee meetings for the coming week.
Monday, May 13
- House Investments and Financial Services, 9 a.m.
- Senate Transportation, 9 a.m.
- House Government Efficiency and Reform, 10 a.m.
- House Elections, 10 a.m.
- Senate Nominations, 10 a.m.
- House Criminal Jurisprudence, 10:30 a.m.
- House State Affairs, 10:30 a.m.
- Senate Agriculture, Rural Affairs and Homeland Security, 1:30 p.m.
- House Judiciary and Civil Jurisprudence, 2 p.m.
- House Pensions, 2 p.m.
- Senate Open Government, 2 p.m.
Tuesday, May 14
- House Transportation, 9 a.m.
- House Environmental Regulation, 10:30 a.m.
- House Licensing and Administrative Procedures, noon
- House Select Committee on Transparency in State Agency Operations, 1 p.m.
- Senate Jurisprudence, 1:30 p.m.
- House Public Education, 2 p.m.
Wednesday, May 15
- Senate Higher Education, 9 a.m.
- Senate Veteran Affairs and Military Installations, 1:30 p.m.
Texas Tribune donors or members may be quoted or mentioned in our stories, or may be the subject of them. For a complete list of contributors, click here.
Quality journalism doesn't come free
Perhaps it goes without saying — but producing quality journalism isn't cheap. At a time when newsroom resources and revenue across the country are declining, The Texas Tribune remains committed to sustaining our mission: creating a more engaged and informed Texas with every story we cover, every event we convene and every newsletter we send. As a nonprofit newsroom, we rely on members to help keep our stories free and our events open to the public. Do you value our journalism? Show us with your support.Yes, I'll donate today