Committee meetings for the coming week.
Monday, May 6
- House Investments and Financial Services, 9 a.m.
- Senate Administration, 9 a.m.
- Senate Finance Subcommittee on Fiscal Matters, 9 a.m.
- House Elections, 10 a.m.
- Senate Nominations, 11 a.m.
- House Judiciary and Civil Jurisprudence, 2 p.m.
- House Land and Resource Management, 2 p.m.
Tuesday, May 7
- House Natural Resources, 8 a.m.
- Senate Jurisprudence, 1:30 p.m.
- House Public Education, 2 p.m.
Wednesday, May 8
- Senate Transportation, 8 a.m.
- Senate Veteran Affairs and Military Installations, 1:30 p.m.
Texas Tribune donors or members may be quoted or mentioned in our stories, or may be the subject of them. For a complete list of contributors, click here.
Quality journalism doesn't come free
Perhaps it goes without saying — but producing quality journalism isn't cheap. At a time when newsroom resources and revenue across the country are declining, The Texas Tribune remains committed to sustaining our mission: creating a more engaged and informed Texas with every story we cover, every event we convene and every newsletter we send. As a nonprofit newsroom, we rely on members to help keep our stories free and our events open to the public. Do you value our journalism? Show us with your support.Yes, I'll donate today