Committee meetings for the coming week.
Monday, April 29
- House International Trade and Intergovernmental Affairs, 9 a.m.
- House Elections, 10 a.m.
- Senate Administration, 11 a.m.
- Senate Nominations, 11 a.m.
- House Investments and Financial Services, 1 p.m.
- House Judiciary and Civil Jurisprudence, 2 p.m.
- House Technology, 2 p.m.
- House Ways and Means, 2 p.m.
- Senate Agriculture, Rural Affairs and Homeland Security, 2:30 p.m.
Tuesday, April 30
- House Environmental Regulation, 10:30 a.m.
- House Select Committee on Transparency in State Agency Operations, 1 p.m.
- Senate Jurisprudence, 1:30 p.m.
Wednesday, May 1
- House Homeland Security and Public Safety, 8 a.m.
- Senate Transportation, 8 a.m.
Texas Tribune donors or members may be quoted or mentioned in our stories, or may be the subject of them. For a complete list of contributors, click here.
Quality journalism doesn't come free
Perhaps it goes without saying — but producing quality journalism isn't cheap. At a time when newsroom resources and revenue across the country are declining, The Texas Tribune remains committed to sustaining our mission: creating a more engaged and informed Texas with every story we cover, every event we convene and every newsletter we send. As a nonprofit newsroom, we rely on members to help keep our stories free and our events open to the public. Do you value our journalism? Show us with your support.Yes, I'll donate today