Committee meetings for the coming week.
Monday, April 22
- House International Trade and Intergovernmental Affairs, 9 a.m.
- Senate Finance Subcommittee on Fiscal Matters, 2 p.m.
- Senate Nominations, 11:30 a.m.
- House Investments and Financial Services, 12:30 p.m.
- House Elections, 2 p.m.
- House Government Efficiency and Reform, 2 p.m.
- House Judiciary and Civil Jurisprudence, 2 p.m.
- House Land and Resource Management, 2 p.m.
- House Pensions, 2 p.m.
- House Technology, 2 p.m.
- House Ways and Means, 2 p.m.
- Senate Open Government, 2 p.m.
Tuesday, April 23
- House Natural Resources, 8 a.m.
- House Transportation, 8 a.m.
- Senate Health and Human Services, 9 a.m.
- Senate Jurisprudence, 1:30 p.m.
- House Environmental Regulation, 10:30 a.m.
- House Human Services, 10:30 a.m.
- House Licensing and Administrative Procedures, noon
- House Business and Industry, 1:30 p.m.
- House Insurance, 2 p.m.
Wednesday, April 24
- Senate Transportation, 8 a.m.
- House State Affairs, 1 p.m.
- House Corrections, 2 p.m.
Texas Tribune donors or members may be quoted or mentioned in our stories, or may be the subject of them. For a complete list of contributors, click here.
Quality journalism doesn't come free
Perhaps it goes without saying — but producing quality journalism isn't cheap. At a time when newsroom resources and revenue across the country are declining, The Texas Tribune remains committed to sustaining our mission: creating a more engaged and informed Texas with every story we cover, every event we convene and every newsletter we send. As a nonprofit newsroom, we rely on members to help keep our stories free and our events open to the public. Do you value our journalism? Show us with your support.Yes, I'll donate today