Committee meetings for the coming week.
Monday, April 15
- House Judiciary and Civil Jurisprudence, 9 a.m.
- Senate Nominations, 11:30 a.m.
- House Economic and Small Business Development Subcommittee on Manufacturing, 12:30 p.m.
- House Investments and Financial Services, 12:30 p.m.
- House Adminsitration, 2 p.m.
- House Elections, 2 p.m.
- House Government Efficiency and Reform, 2 p.m.
- House Interntional Trade and Intergovernmental Affairs, 2 p.m.
- House Judiciary and Civil Jurisprudence, 2 p.m.
- House Land and Resource Management, 2 p.m.
- House Pensions, 2 p.m.
- House Technolgy, 2 p.m.
- House Ways and Means, 2 p.m.
- Senate Open Government, 2 p.m.
Tuesday, April 16
- House Transportation, 8 a.m.
- Senate Business and Commerce, 8 a.m.
- Senate Health and Human Services, 9 a.m.
- House Environmental Regulation, 10:30 a.m.
- House Human Services, 10:30 a.m.
- House Licensing and Administrative Procedures, noon
- Senate Jurisprudence, 1:30 p.m.
Wednesday, April 17
- Senate Transportation, 8 a.m.
- House Corrections, 2 p.m.
Texas Tribune donors or members may be quoted or mentioned in our stories, or may be the subject of them. For a complete list of contributors, click here.
Quality journalism doesn't come free
Perhaps it goes without saying — but producing quality journalism isn't cheap. At a time when newsroom resources and revenue across the country are declining, The Texas Tribune remains committed to sustaining our mission: creating a more engaged and informed Texas with every story we cover, every event we convene and every newsletter we send. As a nonprofit newsroom, we rely on members to help keep our stories free and our events open to the public. Do you value our journalism? Show us with your support.Yes, I'll donate today