Monday, April 15
- House Judiciary and Civil Jurisprudence, 9 a.m.
- Senate Nominations, 11:30 a.m.
- House Economic and Small Business Development Subcommittee on Manufacturing, 12:30 p.m.
- House Investments and Financial Services, 12:30 p.m.
- House Adminsitration, 2 p.m.
- House Elections, 2 p.m.
- House Government Efficiency and Reform, 2 p.m.
- House Interntional Trade and Intergovernmental Affairs, 2 p.m.
- House Judiciary and Civil Jurisprudence, 2 p.m.
- House Land and Resource Management, 2 p.m.
- House Pensions, 2 p.m.
- House Technolgy, 2 p.m.
- House Ways and Means, 2 p.m.
- Senate Open Government, 2 p.m.
Tuesday, April 16
- House Transportation, 8 a.m.
- Senate Business and Commerce, 8 a.m.
- Senate Health and Human Services, 9 a.m.
- House Environmental Regulation, 10:30 a.m.
- House Human Services, 10:30 a.m.
- House Licensing and Administrative Procedures, noon
- Senate Jurisprudence, 1:30 p.m.
Wednesday, April 17
- Senate Transportation, 8 a.m.
- House Corrections, 2 p.m.
Texas Tribune donors or members may be quoted or mentioned in our stories, or may be the subject of them. For a complete list of contributors, click here.