Monday, March 18
- House Appropriations Subcommittee on Budget Transparency and Reform, 9 a.m.
- Senate Finance Subcommittee on Fiscal Matters, 9 a.m.
- Senate State Affairs, 9 a.m.
- House International Trade and Intergovernmental Affairs, 10 a.m.
- Senate Administration, 11 a.m.
- Senate Nominations, 11 a.m.
- House Elections, 2 p.m.
- House Government Efficiency and Reform, 2 p.m.
- House Investments and Financial Services, 2 p.m.
- House Judiciary and Civil Jurisprudence, 2 p.m.
- House Land and Resource Management, 2 p.m.
- House Pensions, 2 p.m.
- House Technology, 2 p.m.
- House Ways and Means, 2 p.m.
- Senate Open Government, 2 p.m.
- House Economic and Small Business Development, 2:30 p.m.
- Senate Agriculture, Rural Affairs and Homeland Security, 2:30 p.m.
Tuesday, March 19
- House Natural Resources, 8 a.m.
- House Transportation, 8 a.m.
- Senate Education, 8:30 a.m.
- Senate Health and Human Services, 9 a.m.
- House Business and Industry, 10:30 a.m.
- House Criminal Jurisprudence, 10:30 a.m.
- House Environmental Regulation, 10:30 a.m.
- House Human Services, 11:30 a.m.
- House Licensing and Administrative Procedures, noon
- House Select Committee on Transparency in State Agency Operations, 1 p.m.
- House Criminal Justice, 1:30 p.m.
- House Jurisprudence, 1:30 p.m.
- House Insurance, 2 p.m.
- House Public Education, 2 p.m.
Wednesday, March 20
- House Agriculture and Livestock, 8 a.m.
- Senate Transportation, 8 a.m.
- Senate Veteran Affairs and Military Installations, 1:30 p.m.
- House Corrections, 2 p.m.
Thursday, March 21
- House Defense and Veterans' Affairs, 8 a.m.