Saturday, March 31:
- Deadline for the latest quarterly fundraising period for federal candidates (president, U.S. Senate, Congress)
Tuesday, April 3:
- House Pensions, Investments and Financial Services Committee meeting on Dodd-Frank Wall Street Reform (10 a.m.)
Fundraiser: Vicki Truitt, Austin Club, 4:30 p.m.
Wednesday, April 4:
- Primaries are on everyone's minds, but state agencies are already starting to put their budgets together in advance of next year's legislative session. The Department of Aging and Disability Services will meet at 3 p.m. to gather input on its 2014-15 appropriations request.
- Fundraiser: Texas House Leadership Fund, with Speaker Joe Straus and Republican House chairmen, Headliners Club, Austin, 7:30 p.m.
- Fundraiser: Jeff Wentworth, Austin Club, 11 a.m.
- Fundraiser: Jacquie Chaumette, Austin Club, 4:30 p.m.
- Fundraiser: Barbara Nash, Austin Club, 4:30 p.m.
Fundraiser: J.M. Lozano, Austin Land & Cattle, 5 p.m.
Fundraiser: John Garza, Austin Club, 4:30 p.m.
Thursday, April 5:
- Fundraiser: Wendy Davis, Four Seasons, Austin, 8:30 a.m.
- Fundraiser: Dan Flynn, Bill Zedler, Austin Club, 4:30 p.m.