Sen. Van Taylor District 8 (R-Plano)
Sources of Income
Taylor is a real estate investment banker at Churchill Capital Company.
His wife, Anne Coolidge Taylor, is a real estate executive at WP Carey & Co. Inc. in Dallas.
He owns between 1,000 and 5,000 shares of ExxonMobil stock.
He has interests in Sector Analysis Fund, LTD in Hopkington, N.H., as well as RPM Metropolitan Fund LP in Dallas, Select Contrarian Value Partners in Houston and Salzman Onshore, LP in Greenwich, Conn.
Residential property in Plano valued at $1,925,000
Residential property in Litchfield, Conn.
- Catherine Taylor: $50,500
- Ryan Texas PAC: $27,500
- Empower Texans PAC: $22,638
- Texans for Lawsuit Reform PAC: $17,000
- Denbury Resources, Inc. Political Committee: $15,000
- AT&T TEXAS PAC: $11,495
- The Chickasaw Nation: $11,000
- NICHOLAS C TAYLOR: $10,000
- TX Friends of Time Warner Cable PAC: $10,000
- Nicholas C. Taylor: $10,000