Rep. Alfonso "Poncho" Nevárez District 74 (D-Eagle Pass)
- Lawyer, Business Owner
- B.A., The University of Texas at Austin. J.D., St. Mary's University School of Law
- Rosa I. Guadarrama de Nevárez
- Homeland Security & Public Safety (Vice-Chair)
- Local & Consent Calendars
- Natural Resources
- Natural Resources - Subcommittee on Special Water Districts
Sources of Income
Nevarez owns a law firm that has three offices and 10 employees.
Residence in Eagle Pass valued at $145,130, which he is selling.
He served as a trustee on the Eagle Pass ISD board from 2005 to 2009.