There are only eight weeks until the legislative session ends and most lawmakers go home, which means time may be running out for defenders of Bill Powers and the University of Texas at Austin.
- A Head Start on the Big Stuff
- Budget Plans May Be Larger Than They Appear
- An Advantage for Powers, for Eight More Weeks
- Newsreel: Education, Water, Faith and Family
- Inside Intelligence: About That UT Fracas...
- The Calendar
- Guest Column: Expanding Texas Medicaid Would Weaken It
- Guest Column: Minority Voters Aren't Anti-Government