Rep. Rafael Anchia District 103 (D-Dallas)
Sources of Income
Anchia is a Dallas-based partner with the law firm Haynes and Boone, where he represents financial institutions and public and private funds.
His wife, Marissa Anchia, is a principal with the consulting firm Public Affairs Limited.
Anchia and/or his wife have minor stock holdings (less than 100 shares apiece) in Amazon, Dell and Microsoft. They mostly invest through mutual funds.
Anchia receives a retainer from Civitas Capital Management, an investment firm, in which he has a membership interest.
Residential property in Dallas valued at $661,690
- Border Health PAC: $20,000
- Texas Medical Association: $14,176
- Barry Andrews: $11,500
- Charles C. Butt: $10,000
- Baron & Budd P.C.: $10,000
- Chickasaw Nation The: $10,000
- Royce West Campaign Committee: $9,625
- JPMorgan Chase & Co. PAC: $9,500
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association PAC: $9,000
- Comerica Incorporated Political Action Committee: $8,500
In 2010, Anchia was fined $600 by the Texas Ethics Commission for various reporting violations, such as failing to provide the full name of some political contributors. Another violation involved a $108 gym locker rental, which the commission said was improperly billed to political funds when it served a personal purpose.