Rep. Brandon Creighton District 16 (R-Conroe)
- Lawyer, Business Executive
- B.A., University of Texas at Austin; J.D., Oklahoma City University
- Trade & Intergovernmental Affairs
- Select Committee on Federalism and Fiscal Responsibility (Chair)
- Redistricting (Procedural) Committee
- House Select Committee on Redistricting
Sources of Income
Creighton serves as general counsel and executive vice president of acquisitions at Signorelli Co. of Conroe, a residential and commercial development company.
Creighton's wife, Fawn, works for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) in Conroe and is on the board of the Greater Conroe/Lake Conroe Area Chamber of Commerce.
He owns stock in PTX, Best Buy, AT&T and Pfizer.
Residence in Conroe valued at $312,000