Sen. Brandon Creighton District 4 (R-Conroe)
- Lawyer, Business Executive
- B.A., University of Texas at Austin; J.D., Oklahoma City University
- Criminal Justice
- Agriculture, Water and Rural Affairs
- Business & Commerce (Vice-Chair)
- State Affairs
Sources of Income
Creighton serves as general counsel and executive vice president of acquisitions at Signorelli Co. of Conroe, a residential and commercial development company.
Creighton's wife, Fawn, works for the Hospital Corporation of America (HCA) in Conroe and is on the board of the Greater Conroe/Lake Conroe Area Chamber of Commerce.
He owns stock in PTX, Best Buy, AT&T and Pfizer.
Residence in Conroe valued at $312,000
- Jay Richard Ray: $20,000
- Alan Harper: $17,500
- Future of Texas Alliance PAC: $13,547
- DANIEL & ANGELA SIGNORELLI: $12,470
- Allen Boone Humphries Robinson LLP: $10,494
- DEBBY EVANS: $10,412
- Bob Perry: $10,000
- Texans for Lawsuit Reform PAC: $9,500
- Schwartz Page & Harding: $9,000
- Texas State Teachers Association PAC: $8,500