New Senate Higher Education Chairman Kel Seliger, R-Amarillo, unveiled his first round of bills dealing with colleges and universities. On the whole, they are more attractive to wonks than to headline writers, unlike those of his counterpart on the House Higher Education Committee, Rep. Dan Branch, R-Dallas.
- First Impressions
- Seliger Starts Small With Higher Education Bills
- Road Warriors Want Better PR
- Newsreel: Appropriation Bills, Medicaid Expansion
- Inside Intelligence: About That Revolving Door...
- The Calendar
- Guest Column: Why Texas Should Expand Medicaid