Sources of Income
- Gonzalez founded the Law Office of V. Gonzalez and Associates in 1997 in McAllen, and has reported more than $1,000,000 in income from the firm in the last two years.
- Gonzalez reported between $100,000 and $150,000 in income from Tenant Services LLC in McAllen, a rental property service company.
- Gonzalez’s wife, Lorena, formerly worked as a teacher and administrator in the Edinburg and McAllen schools.
- Residential property in Hidalgo County valued at $390,820
- Gonzalez and his wife, Lorena, own multiple properties in Hidalgo County through Tenant Services LLC.