Rep. Tan Parker District 63 (R-Flower Mound)
- B.A., University of Dallas; M.A., London School of Economics
- Ways & Means
- Investments & Financial Services (Chair)
- State & Federal Power & Responsibility, Select
Sources of Income
- Parker is the president of Applied Business Strategies, a business consulting company run out of his house.
- Parker has interests in Ethicus and Hardee Parker Holdings, LLC, which are both based in Hurst.
- He is a consultant for Irving-based Trivac, which develops and markets electronic learning management solutions.
- Residential property in Flower Mound valued at $335,244