Rep. Larry Gonzales District 52 (R-Round Rock)
- Business Owner
- BA-Government 1993, University of Texas at Austin
- Local & Consent Calendars
- State & Federal Power & Responsibility, Select
- Government Transparency & Operation
- Select Committee on State and Federal Power and Responsibility
Sources of Income
Gonzales is a self-employed graphic designer.
He was formerly a staffer in the state House and in the lieutenant governor's and attorney general's offices. Before his election, he worked as a legislative liaison for the Texas State University System.
His wife, Marie, is an associate principal for the Round Rock Independent School District.
Residence in Round Rock valued at $368,524