Rep. J.M. Lozano District 43 (R-Kingsville)
Sources of Income
- Lozano is the owner of J.M. Lozano Enterprises LLC, the limited liability company formed to run his three Wingstop stores.
- He is the president/CEO of a franchise of Wingstop restaurants in his district.
- Residential property in Kingsville valued at 209,100
- Texans for Lawsuit Reform PAC: $339,975
- Associated Republicans of Texas: $195,000
- Texans for Insurance Reform: $111,362
- Bob Perry: $96,000
- JOSE LOZANO: $80,000
- TEXAS REPUBLICAN REPRESENTATIVES CAMPAIGN TRRCC: $64,673
- TEXAS REPUBLICAN REPRESENTATIVES CAMPAIGN COMM: $40,000
- Texas House Leadership Fund: $39,000
- HRT: $34,060
- REPUBLICAN PARTY OF TEXAS: $29,818