Sources of Income
- Arrington is the president of Scott Laboratories, Inc., a health care innovations company.
- He previously served as chief of staff to Texas Tech Chancellor Kent Hance, and as the university's vice chancellor for research and commercialization.
- Arrington had an extensive career with George W. Bush, first advising Gov. Bush on appointments to state board and commissions, then advising President Bush on recruiting for top agriculture, water and energy jobs. After leaving the White house, he became chief of staff for FDIC Chairman Don Powell.
- Rental property in Lubbock valued at $234,652
- Personal residence in Lubbock valued at $338,190