Rep. Jessica Farrar District 148 (D-Houston)
- State Government
- B.A., University of Houston; J.D., University of Texas School of Law
- Marco Sanchez
- Judiciary & Civil Jurisprudence (Vice-Chair)
- State Affairs
Sources of Income
- She was previously a partner at Farrar Architects, which she owned with her father.
- She recently graduated from law school.
- Her husband, Marco Sanchez, is a lawyer and U.S. Air Force reservist.
- Residential property in Houston valued at $137,141
- Texas Trial Lawyers Assn. PAC: $41,550
- Texas Assn. of Realtors PAC: $15,500
- AT&T TEXAS PAC: $15,342
- Beer Alliance of Texas PAC: $14,196
- Texans for Economic Development PAC: $13,500
- Houston Fire Fighters Political Action Fund: $12,500
- Annie's List: $11,052
- BLACKRIDGE: $10,974
- HILLCO PAC: $10,951
- Licensed Beverage Distributors PAC: $10,550