Rep. J.D. Sheffield District 59 (R-Gatesville)
- Business Executive, Medical
- B.A., Howard Payne University. D.O., Texas College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Rules & Resolutions
- Select, Opioids and Substance Abuse
- Public Health (Vice-Chair)
- Subcommittee on Article II
Sources of Income
Sheffield is a family practice physician employed by the Discovery Medical Network.
Sheffield previously served as the medical director at Coryell Medical Clinic in Gatesville and the chief of staff at Coryell Memorial Hospital.
He served as an emergency room physician in Trinidad, Colo., before returning to Texas in 1993 to serve as senior staff physician at Scott and White Clinic in Gatesville and an assistant professor of family medicine for Texas A&M Health Science Center.
62.5-acre farm residence in Gatesville valued at $205,210
Sheffield is a board member for the Levita Volunteer Fire Department.