Rep. Jason A. Isaac District 45 (R-Dripping Springs)
- Insurance, Business Executive
- B.A. from Stephen F. Austin State University
- Environmental Regulation
- Local & Consent Calendars
- Economic & Small Business Development
- Economic & Small Business Development Subcommittee on Small Business (Chair)
Sources of Income
Isaac is a senior business development manager for Clean Energy Fuels Corp., which markets natural gas to trucking companies.
He is also an insurance agent for the Life Insurance Company of the Southwest.
He holds stock in Home Security Capital Corp.
Residential property in Austin valued at $225,400
Residential property in Bullard valued at $110,000
Issac, who works for Clean Energy Fuels Corporation, sponsored a bill in 2013 that would have abolished "the Alternative Fuels Research and Education Division program administered by the Railroad Commission of Texas.” The bill didn't make it out of committee.