Rep. Geanie W. Morrison District 30 (R-Victoria)
- Nonprofit/Community Service
- Victoria College (attended)
- Environmental Regulation (Chair)
- Higher Education
- Higher Education Subcommittee on Post-Secondary & Workforce Readiness
Sources of Income
Morrison is the former executive director of the Governor's Commission for Women.
The Morrison Family owns stock in Wells Fargo & Company, General Electric, Comcast Corporation, and Cisco Networks.
Her husband, Jack R. Morrison Jr., is a CPA and financial adviser at the accounting firm Bumgardner Morrison.
Residence in Victoria County valued at $354,190
Condominium in Travis County under her husband's name valued at $540,564
- The American Electric Power Company: $15,500
- FRIENDS OF THE UNIVERSITY (OF TEXAS) PAC: $15,500
- Koch PAC: $15,033
- Texas Association of Realtors PAC: $13,000
- Texans for Lawsuit Reform PAC: $12,250
- TEXAS MEDICAL ASSN PAC: $11,802
- Texas Dental Association (DenPac): $10,661
- DEBRA K. BOOZALIS: $10,500
- AUDRE S. MORRISON: $10,000
- Robert J. Hewitt: $10,000
In 2015, Morrison authored House Bill 3126, which was related to designating emergency infant care providers for abandoned children. At the time, she was president of the Baby Moses Project, a watchdog group that ensures the “Baby Moses” laws in Texas are executed properly.