Rep. Gary VanDeaver District 1 (R-New Boston)
- B.S., East Texas State University; D.A., Educational Administration
- Public Education - Subcommittee on Educator Quality
- House Administration (Vice-Chair)
- Select, Opioids and Substance Abuse
- Public Education
- Article III Subcommittee, Appropriations
Sources of Income
VanDeaver is currently retired from his position as superintendent of New Boston Independent School District and receives finances from the Teacher Retirement System of Texas.
VanDeaver's wife, Pamela, works as a business manager for Clarksville Independent School District.
Residence in New Boston, appraised at $169,150
Multiple pieces of land in Detroit, Texas valued at $129,678
VanDeaver received most of his campaign contributions from Texas Parent PAC, which advocates for increased school funding.