Rep. Dwayne Bohac District 138 (R-Houston)
Sources of Income
Bohac is the owner of a retail store in Houston called D&G Ventyres Uncorporated.
He owns ABC Voter Contact, a software development firm that compiles and analyzes voter information and sells it to Republican candidates.
He is a real estate agent employed by Republic Central Realty Incorporated.
- He is a Consultant for Innovation Specialists LLC.
- He has small stock holdings in 40+ companies as well as a large number of mutual funds.
Residential property in Houston valued at $332,750.
- Joe Straus: $144,500
- Texans for Lawsuit Reform PAC: $114,299
- Bob Perry: $106,000
- Johnny Baker: $30,000
- Doylene Perry: $25,000
- Texas House Leadership Fund: $21,607
- Lawrence and Susan Kellner: $20,000
- Republican National State Elections Committee: $20,000
- Lawrence Shipley: $18,450
- Associated Republicans of Texas - Campaign Fund: $17,000