Rep. Doug Miller District 73 (R-New Braunfels)
Sources of Income
Miller is the president of Witting & Miller Inc., an insurance agency in New Braunfels.
He has interests in Capitol Bankshares in Smithville and D.B.B. Partnership and Neugeld Corporation, both in New Braunfels.
His wife, Anne Miller, is a manager at Marion Development Ltd. in Marion, Texas.
Residential property in New Braunfels valued at $405,190
Residential property in McQueeney valued at $169,106
25-acre property in Harper valued at $13,790
Residential property in New Braunfels valued at $78,080
- Texas Parent PAC: $204,294
- Charles Butt: $113,000
- Texans for Economic Development: $38,505
- John Weisman: $21,500
- Texans for Lawsuit Reform PAC: $20,697
- TREPAC/Texas Association of Realtors PAC: $19,570
- Texans for Economic Development PAC: $18,500
- Texans for A Strong Economy PAC: $15,000
- Dolph Briscoe: $15,000
- Allen Boone Humphries Robinson LLP: $11,135