Rep. Byron Cook District 8 (R-Corsicana)
Sources of Income
Cook is the director of Community National Bank & Trust of Texas and Community Bank Holdings of Texas Inc.
He owns stock in Devon Energy Corporation, Exxon Mobil, Family Dollar Inc., Kraft and 3M.
His wife owns stock in Servergy Inc., a computer hardware company, and MBIA Inc., a financial services company. His daughter owns 5,000+ acres of mineral interests in Coryell County.
Lot in Austin valued at $315,980
Business in Corsicana valued at $1.1 million
- Texans for Lawsuit Reform PAC: $83,061
- Bob Perry: $59,500
- Valero PAC: $23,000
- AT & T PAC: $21,500
- Texas Association of Realtors PAC: $21,350
- Bobby & Deana Lide: $21,000
- WCS-Texas Solution PAC: $20,000
- TREPAC/Texas Association of Realtors PAC: $17,825
- TX Friends of Time Warner Cable: $17,500
- HILLCO PAC: $17,406