Rep. Wayne Smith District 128 (R-Baytown)
Sources of Income
Smith is a self-employed consulting engineer.
He controls a business called R&B Investments.
According to his 2011 financial disclosure statement, Smith owns shares in Aetna and Comerica.
Residential property in Baytown valued at $305,000
Through an entity called R&B Investments LLC, he owns a condo in Austin valued at $246,389.
- Beer Alliance of Texas PAC: $15,200
- Andrews & Kurth Texas PAC: $15,000
- Bob Perry: $14,500
- Allen Boone Humphries Robinson LLP: $13,000
- Koch PAC: $12,500
- Texas Medical Association: $11,208
- Licensed Beverage Distributors PAC: $10,250
- TREPAC/Texas Association of Realtors PAC: $10,023
- Greg Angel: $10,000
- Valero PAC: $10,000