Rep. Wayne Smith District 128 (R-Baytown)
Sources of Income
Smith is a self-employed consulting engineer.
He controls a business called R&B Investments.
According to his 2011 financial disclosure statement, Smith owns shares in Aetna and Comerica.
Residential property in Baytown valued at $305,000
Through an entity called R&B Investments LLC, he owns a condo in Austin valued at $246,389.
- Beer Alliance of Texas PAC: $20,200
- Andrews & Kurth Texas PAC: $16,000
- Koch PAC: $14,500
- Bob Perry: $14,500
- Texas Association of Realtors PAC: $14,000
- The Chickasaw Nation: $13,500
- Allen Boone Humphries Robinson LLP: $13,000
- Texas Medical Association: $11,708
- Associated General Contractors of Texas PAC: $11,500
- Valero PAC: $11,000