Rep. Walter T. "Four" Price District 87 (R-Amarillo)
- B.S., The University of Texas. J.D., St. Mary's University School of Law
- Licensing & Administrative Procedures
- Subcommittee on Article II
- Select Committee on Transparency in State Agency Operations
- House Select Committee on Redistricting
Sources of Income
Price is an attorney at Irwin, Merritt, Hogue, Price & Carthel PC in Amarillo, in which he reports a 17 percent interest.
He is a director of the Amarillo Economic Development Corporation.
Residence in Amarillo valued at $587,000
Lot in Carbondale, Colo. valued at $110,000
Price's wife reports an interest in another Carbondale property, valued at $989,000