Rep. Travis Clardy District 11 (R-Nacogdoches)
- B.B.A., Abilene Christian University. J.D., Pepperdine University School of Law
- Judiciary & Civil Jurisprudence
- Local & Consent Calendars (Vice-Chair)
- Higher Education
- House Select Committee on Redistricting
- Higher Education Subcommittee on Post-Secondary & Workforce Readiness
- State & Federal Power & Responsibility, Select
Sources of Income
He is a partner in Clardy, Davis and Knowles LLP. He practices civil litigation and provides business and corporate counsel.
Commercial property in Lufkin valued at $74,200
Commercial/residential property in Nacogdoches valued at $262,650; he lives above his office
Agricultural/timberland in Nacogdoches valued at $50,000
He is a sponsor of the Heartbeat Pregnancy Center, a crisis pregnancy center.