Sen. Tommy Williams District 4 (R-The Woodlands)
- B.B.A., Texas A&M University, 1978.
- Open Government
- Finance (Chair)
- State Affairs
- Conference Committee on SB 1 (Budget) (Chair)
- Senate Select Committee on Redistricting
Sources of Income
Williams is president of Woodforest Financial Services Inc., which sells insurance and financial planning services. He also owns Green Valley Farm, which is registered at his home address.
Williams has or had a stake in numerous companies, including Tommy Williams Insurance & Financial Services, Woodforest Financial Group (sold in 2011), Nexus Specialty Hospital, PAR Real Estate Holdings LLC (sold in 2011) and Delta Card Services Inc. (sold in 2011).
Residence in The Woodlands valued at $289,400
Vacant 87.33-acre tract in Grimes County given an agricultural market value of $522,300; an improvement was appraised at $201,690
- Bob Perry: $230,000
- James Pitcock: $93,000
- Texans for Lawsuit Reform PAC: $91,220
- Texas Assoc. of Realtors TREPAC: $80,000
- Texas Medical Association: $79,140
- Texas Assoc. of Realtors TREPAC: $56,500
- Border Health PAC: $45,000
- Texas Oil & Gas PAC: $39,500
- Associated General Contractors of TX PAC: $38,050
- Texas Dental Association (DenPac): $37,000
The Associated General Contractors of America, representing highway contractor interests, paid Williams honoraria of $11,391 in 2011, $4,552 in 2010 and $2,669 in 2009.