Rep. Sergio Muñoz Jr. District 36 (D-Palmview)
Sources of Income
Muñoz, the sole principal of the Muñoz Law Firm, practices civil and criminal law.
He served as a municipal judge in Palmview.
He has business interests in Valle de Palmas Adult Day Care in Pharr.
He's president of Trebar Inc., a legal business in Pharr.
Residential property in Mission valued at $257,186
Residential property in Mission valued at $321,313
Commercial property in Mission valued at $216,959
- Border Health PAC: $35,000
- The Mostyn Law Firm: $25,000
- Eric Flores: $25,000
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association PAC: $23,850
- RAUL GARZA: $10,800
- Jacinto Garza: $10,500
- FARMERS EMPLOYEE AND AGENT PAC OF TEXAS: $10,000
- Sergio Munoz: $10,000
- The American Electric Power Company: $8,000
- Texans for Lawsuit Reform PAC: $8,000
His father is Sergio Muñoz, a South Texas health care businessman and former state representative for District 36.