Rep. Sarah Davis District 134 (R-West University Place)
- B.A., Baylor University; J.D., University of Houston
- Kent Adams
- Public Health
- General Investigating & Ethics
- Appropriations - Subcommittee on Article II
- Subcommittee on Budget Transparency & Reform (Chair)
Sources of Income
She is a partner with the national law firm of Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP.
Davis owns stock in Ford and Freeport-McMoran Copper & Steel, Inc.
Residence in Houston valued at $1,076,585
- Texans for Lawsuit Reform PAC: $300,545
- Texas Republican Representatives Campaign Committee: $131,500
- Associated Republicans of Texas: $114,550
- Bob Perry: $77,500
- Charles Butt: $40,000
- Texas House Leadership PAC: $35,000
- REPUBLICAN PARTY OF TEXAS: $25,858
- Susan Rutherford: $22,250
- Texas Medical Assoc PAC: $20,046
- Walter Negley: $19,920
Davis, who in her legal practice defends businesses that are sued in personal injury cases, was an author of 2011's HB 2661, which would've established a dispute resolution mechanism to encourage a defendant to make a fair offer to a claimant at the earliest possible time (and encourages a claimant to accept it). The bill never made it to the House floor.