Rep. Sarah Davis District 134 (R-West University Place)
Sources of Income
She is a partner with the national law firm of Lewis Brisbois Bisgaard & Smith LLP.
Davis owns stock in Ford and Freeport-McMoran Copper & Steel, Inc.
Residence in Houston valued at $1,076,585
- Texans for Lawsuit Reform PAC: $227,859
- Texas Republican Representatives Campaign Committee: $115,000
- Associated Republicans of Texas: $114,550
- Bob Perry: $77,500
- REPUBLICAN PARTY OF TEXAS: $23,457
- Walter Negley: $14,920
- Susan Rutherford: $14,250
- Texas Republican Representatives: $13,200
- Pat Rutherford: $11,500
- Rod Cutsinger: $10,000
Davis, who in her legal practice defends businesses that are sued in personal injury cases, was an author of 2011's HB 2661, which would've established a dispute resolution mechanism to encourage a defendant to make a fair offer to a claimant at the earliest possible time (and encourages a claimant to accept it). The bill never made it to the House floor.