Rep. Ryan Guillen District 31 (D-Rio Grande City)
Sources of Income
- Guillen owns several businesses, including Cinco Properties, a residential and commercial leasing and sales business; Guillen management, a business counseling and strategic planning firm; Guillen Holdings, a fund investment management group; and Guillen Ranch, a land and livestock company.
- His wife, Dalinda Guillen, is listed as the chief strategist and owner of Simply Savvy Communications, a marketing and public relations firm. She also has an interest in Bounce Back Therapy, PLLC, in Rio Grande City.
- He is a member of the Texas State Guard.
- Commercial and residential property in Rio Grande City valued at $82,300
- Residential property in College Station valued at $160,500
- Residential property in College Station valued at $152,300
- Commercial property in Rio Grande City valued at 183,400
- Also listed in the Starr County Appraisal District's files are several acres of land in Starr County with a total value of $661,000.
- Texans for Lawsuit Reform PAC: $48,525
- Border Health PAC: $40,000
- Edward Barrera: $24,500
- JLEON PUBLIC RELATIONS: $20,000
- The American Electric Power Company: $13,000
- Charles Butt: $12,000
- Bob Perry: $12,000
- FARMERS EMPLOYEE AND AGENT PAC OF TEXAS: $11,000
- Robert Johnson: $11,000
- USAA Employee PAC: $10,025